Monday, June 9, 2008

Online Live Chat Option !

0 comments

Gabbly.com Is an Internet chat application that turned very popular in last 2 years. Gabbly allows people who are simultaneously browsing the same Web sites to communicate with each other, creating big chat rooms in portals and thematic websites. This application was considered by the press to be an evolution of ICQ. The program works directly on web browsers, without installation & registration at all.

  • New! Make money by hosting a chat! Learn more by reading the Make Money tab and registering.
  • Chat about any content on the web.
  • Just add 'gabbly.com/' in front of any URL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DHEERAJ JHINJORIA
25 year old guy. I’ve been working in IT field in India as a Off-Page Optimizer post for last Two year’s. I’ve Keen desire to populate my knowledge pool. I always strive to gear up my skill’s. Thanks for exploring me.
View my complete profile