Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dance India Dance - Prince Tissue Dance

0 comments
Dance India Dance
Prince is my favourite contestant in whole Dance India Dance and he is really the Prince of Lockin and Popin. I was too amazed when he was voted out. The reaseon for he going out is due to lack of versatile. It was said that he did only the same steps all the times. Public think that he can do only popin and lockin, so they voted him out. But he is just 16 yrs old so he has got a lot to learn and be on the top. So, do u think its a good reason for he being out??

Prince Tissue Dance



Prince main Deewana




Remo Vs Prince


Prince Ringtone Dance


Prince Eliminated

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DHEERAJ JHINJORIA
25 year old guy. I’ve been working in IT field in India as a Off-Page Optimizer post for last Two year’s. I’ve Keen desire to populate my knowledge pool. I always strive to gear up my skill’s. Thanks for exploring me.
View my complete profile