Thursday, January 15, 2009

Great illusion Really Funny

0 comments
Great illusion Really Funny
Is it a Frog or a Horse?

Beauty lies in the eyes of Beer - Holder
"Behind the Success of every man, there is a woman." Amazing picutre! Just press CTRL+A to select all and you will know why it is so. ..


If you watch the below images from your seat in front of the computer, Mr.Angry is on the left, and Mrs.Calm is on the right. Get up from your seat, and move back 12 feet, and PRESTO!! They switch places!!


"Are You Drunk"











0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

DHEERAJ JHINJORIA
25 year old guy. I’ve been working in IT field in India as a Off-Page Optimizer post for last Two year’s. I’ve Keen desire to populate my knowledge pool. I always strive to gear up my skill’s. Thanks for exploring me.
View my complete profile